Wednesday, July 23, 2008

... in sickness and in health

So.... i'm now eating my words spoken on Sunday when I told my parents "he's been sick since friday and I feel fine." I did feel fine except that I hadn't slept since Friday b/c like i said "he's been sick."(sniffing and snoring.) One of those summer colds that you think will pass, only we've determined he got sick from the hospital when we were there visiting on Thursday. Hospital germs must be stronger than regular germs. So.... I did feel fine. Monday was fine. Tuesday was fine. Tuesday night was NOT fine. By 9:30 my head was so stopped up, and throbbing and I could only breathe out of my mouth. So neither of us slept last night. (more sniffing). I realize now this isn't the same as dating. One of you gets sick, the other takes care of it and stays healthy. Now we share the germs. There is no more healthy house to go home to. So I wish I was 10 again and I could just say "circle circle dot dot, now I have my cootie shot."
(more sniffling)

1 comment:

Allen & Holli said...

It's about time for an update! Sorry you're sick now . . . welcome to married life! :)
BTW - Lisa says you better get well before next Tuesday!