Friday, June 27, 2008

14 things in 14 days

Tomorrow we will have been married for 2 weeks. Yea!!! So I thought I would make a list of
"14 things I have learned and love about being married in 14 days"
-Btw... these are in no particular order-

1. 50% of all marriages end in divorce. I believe 80% of those couples only had 1 bathroom.

2. He snores and I talk in my sleep. So we're even right?

3. How comforting his snoring can be when you wake up in the middle of the night and forget
where you are. :)

4. The dishwasher can cause a disagreement.

5. #4 means we're working together to clean up the kitchen. :)

6. Men have more clothes than we think.

7. It is impossible for one to get up in the morning and not wake the other no matter how quiet
you try to be.

8. He is not as quiet as I am.

9. Having someone to kill the spider and not laughing at you for asking. :)

10. The way he locks the deadbolt behind him if he leaves the house before I do. :)

11. Men and women are very different when it comes to water pressure in the shower. I figure
that out every time I forget to turn the middle knob before I turn on the water.

12. Its not the joint account you have to worry about, its the joint snack food that diminshes.

13. There are 2 places for everything. The place where it belongs, and the place it gets put.

14. He's the first and last person I see everyday. :)

3 comments:

Anita said...

just now getting around to commenting here! i'll add you to my blogroll...eventually!

you've learned a lot in 14 days! pretty soon, he won't wake you up in the morning, once you get used to it, you'll sleep right through (usually!)

Jenny said...

haha:) soooo cute! Yea, I agree with Anita... I hardly even notice that Cam has left for work most mornings... that could be because I'm so sleep deprived with the kiddos:)

Aaron said...

Welcome to the blog-0-sphere DeeDa!