Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here a blog, there a blog.

So, since everyone else has a blog, I thought I'd jump off the bridge too.

Now I just need to figure out what to say so that people will want to read my blog.


I wanted to start a blog because I wanted to keep things up to date. I love reading my friends and families blogs because I love to see whats going on in everday life. The funny things my nieces do and budget and family tips from my sister, friends who don't live near and who I don't see often. It seems that even when you do talk to people often, you sometimes you still miss out on the little things because conversations are quick or interrupted. There are so many changes in peoples lives that when you catch up with someone, you only talk about the big things. We don't really get to the little things that are important to us every day. I want to share and learn more than just "we have 2 kids, I work here, he works there, we stay busy, what about you?" conversation.

No comments: