Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Merry Christmas

I intended today to post pictures of Christmas with my brand new camera I received from my DH, but its not wanting to load onto the computer, or I'm not doing it right. Probably the 2nd. So I will come back and post some pictures later. But, we had a wonderful first married Christmas this year, and I am so blessed to have such wonderful husband, family and friends to share it with. I didn't do a lot of decorating this year, but I'm pretty proud of my "woodland" tree (pic to come) and next year I hope to get started a little sooner on my decorations and do what I had intended to do, instead of just being done with it because that was about the 5th (and last) tree I was going to decorate. I hope everyone also had a wonderful Christmas and I hope 2009 will be a Blessed New Year for you and your family!

No comments: