Thursday, October 23, 2008

Keeping Busy

I've seen this on a few other blogs, and its neat to see what's keeping everyone busy. I hope everyone else will do this too, especially my sisters who have been a bit behind on their blogs.

Things I have been up to lately:
~Coaching our 10U team in fall league
~Showing lots of homes
~Working, working, working
~Still arranging and settling into my new home
~Hunting with my husband

Things I am excited about:
~My fall wreath I made and getting more decorations on the porch before fall is over
~Soup and chilli weather
~Maybe having the house ready for Trick or Treaters
~Gas prices being so low
~Our first married holidays

Things I look forward too:
~Upward basketball
~Fishing in the spring
~Jackie's wedding
~Having kids
~Decorating for the holidays

Things I try not to think about:
~That the candidate I didnt pick will win
~My husband hunting in MO for a week
~Gas prices going back up (whenever they do)
~Bill paying and how it stresses me out, I'm not good at it yet
~Having kids - I have baby fever and need to be a patient a little longer:)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes, be patient on the baby thing. Give it a year or so. We're waiting 3 or 4! Until then we're going to have FUN!!!

Miss you!

The Nelson Family said...

Good to see some pictures of your beautiful face! Girl - I have those same concerns and worries. I feel ya!
You'll have to post some pics of your nest all decorated for the holidays!

Anita said...

ok, you're finally up on my siedbar!! and it only took me...um...5 months?!?! and haha about the pics on my blog! yes, i left off some of the best ones...only b/c I didn't officially take them...and didn't want to take credit for it!